Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Bride-to-be voxbox from Influenster

I cannot thank Influenster enough for all the amazing things they do. If it weren't for them i would almost never try new things. I recently recieved my bride to be voxbox from influenster and I was very impressed. In it included: 1 pair of kiss lashes, rescue gum, dream water, schwarzkopf bonacure shampoo and conditioner, and schwarzkopf rescue repair hair serum. I have to say i quite loved the lashes, they came with strings attatched to them to help you apply them, and they pulled out after you had your lashes on. It's very hard for me to apply lashes to my full eyelid so i really loved this freebie. THe rescue gum and dream water were also new favorites of mine. the gum isn't an amazing flavor, but it does help me calm down. and the dream water was amazing. it helped me fall asleep faster than ever. now the shampoo and condition i was not in love with, but that's not really there faul. I have extremely oily hair and this shampoo just didn't do it for be, but i did love the serum that came along with it. I just want to say thank you to influenster for giving me a chance to try out all of this stuff without having to pay for any of it. If you guys haven't tried influenster i suggest you give it a go. www.influenster.com. thanks guys ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment