Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Influenster: Palmolive Dish soap

Hey guys,
for those of you who don't know about Influenster it is a site where you can go and sign up for free product testing. You start out unlocking badges, and according to the badges you unlock they send you products for you to try. Well I, of course, unlocked the "Mom" badge, since I am a mom of almost 3 now that is a no brainer. Influenster then sent me a product to test out. They called it the "dishwashing kit" complete with a large bottle of palmolive "clean sponge" dish soap and a sponge, with coupons to hand out to my friends. My first impression of the soap is that it smells amazing, my first impression of the sponge that came with it is that it's a little crappy and I was kindn of disappointed that I threw away my other sponge before i had even tried the one that they sent out. That aside, the soap works very well, for once all of my dishes are clean, and the sponge is still smelling nice and fresh. It has been about a week and a half now and I still have no complaints. Palmolive has always been my go-to dish washing liquid, I usually use the palmolive oxy, however i may just have to switch over to palmolive clean sponge. Thank you Influenster, and thank you colgate-palmolive. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment