Sunday, May 20, 2012

Makeup Haul

So, my daughters birthday was on friday she turned 5 years old and my fiance got paid on that day so we left her with her grandmother and went out and did our birthday shopping for her. And while i was out I picked up a few things for myself. This is the most makeup I have ever bought at one time, I know it's a little sad, but usually I just pick up one or two things at a time. Anyways, I wanted to share what I picked up so here goes.
I went to my local mall first, which is really small, and picked up a few nyx products at the only place that sells it in my valley. I picked up a blush in the color peach, an eye shadow trio with the colors highlight, brown, and sued, a concealer in a jar in the color light, and a lip pencil in the color Dolly Pink. here are the pictures. Everything cost me about $25.
From there we went to wal-mart where I picked up only 1 thing. I got the Revlon Photo ready perfecting primer. This is the first face primer I have ever owned, so I will let you know what I think of it, but it was around $10.
After that I went to TJ Maxx where I picked up a few more things. I found some of The Balm Cosmetics on the clearance rack. I got the Black Tie Kit, which included Hot Mama, a nice peachy blush, 2 shady lady single shadows in the colors risque renee and just this once jamie, a Hot Ticket nail polish in the color boysenberry, an overshadow in the color no money no honey, a Balm Shelter lip gloss in the color all american girl, and Cheater mascara. All of this cost me $15. I was stoked. I also picked up a Shady lady palette for only $5, I think it had been dropped because one of the shadows was a little broken, but all in all in good condition. I was super happy with what I got from TJ Maxx, and I think I will be looking for makeup in there much more often now.
And Very last I purchased two lipsticks from the Dollar Tree from LA Colors for $1 each. The colors are Lilac Frost and Berry Red. They both look amazing on my skin tone and for $1 you just can't beat it.

So all in all when the day was over my daughter made out like a bandit, and so did I. And here is a picture of my total haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment