Sunday, May 20, 2012

May Birchbox


So I recieved my birchbox for may maybe a week and a half ago and I was so disappointed with it. It is my very first birchbox ever, and i was expecting a little more. I recieved only sample sizes and samples of pretty crappy stuff. The things I recieved were; Arquiste perfume sample ( It smells like mens cologne), beauty blender clenser (I dont own a beauty blender), Color club nail polish in Disco Nap (this is actually the only product I like), Dr. Jart waterfuse BB cream (this sample was empty), a twistband headband (it's already fraying), and my extra was a birchbox notecard. Is it me, or could they have done way better than this, especially since one of my crappy samples was empty. I just expected a little more than this for $10. I think i may give it another month or two to see if it gets better, but if it doesn't I am definately not sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment