Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May Julep Maven Box

I recieved this months Julep Maven box and was very happy with what I recieved. The first thing that came out of the box was a makeup bag that they included in this months box. It's a very pretty black cloth bag with the Julep logo on it. Inside of the bag were my products, which included Sarah nail varnish, Fina nail varnish, and a roller bottle of the best pedi prep ever. Also in the box was a foot file for pedicures. I love The Fina Nail polish, and the sarah nail polish looks amazing in the bottle, but i definatley wouldn't pay $14 for it, I put it on my nails and it doesn't look nearly as pretty on my nails as it does in the bottle. You can Join Julep maven and pay only a penny for your first box, just use my referral code after you click the link:
May's referal code: SHAREONMAY

http://julep.com/?r=20075657

No comments:

Post a Comment