Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PHYSICIANS FORMULA PH MATCHMAKER BLUSH

About a month ago I purchased the Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Powdered Blush from my local target store. It looked intruiging and there was a $3 off coupon on it, so I figured what the heck and purchased it.  I have used it regularly since purchasing it since I currently only own about 3 blushes. I got the formula in "natural". My first impression is that it's a really cute package, with a brush and mirror included. Also on the mirror is a light with a light switch. The Blush is a really nice color for my skin tone in my opinion, however I didn't see any change in the way it looks after 60 seconds, as is there claim. It didn't seem to change with the ph of my skin or light. I still really enjoy the product anyways. And I definately recommend it, it lasts for a good amount of time and looks very pretty and natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment